At the onset of arthritis patients generally experience mild pain when moving the joint, impaired flexibility and stiffness. As the degenerative joint disorder advances swellings emerge at regular intervals. Due to their joint pain patients often deliberately limit their movements, thereby reducing the supply of nutrients to the cartilage. As the destroyed cartilage does not regenerate, preventative measures and early arthritis treatment is very important. Do you have any further questions regarding effective arthritis therapy in Germany? Do not hesitate to contact the team at the OrthoCenter in Munich to make an appointment.
Your advantages at OrthoCenter Munich
- Orthopedic treatment focus on spinetherapy
- Wide range of conservative and operative procedures
- Gentle procedures in focus: Dr. Riedel specializes in gentle pain therapy. He was head physician in various pain clinics for over 20 years
- Joints and surgical expert: Prof. Dr. Lill specializes in the treatment of joints. He has years of experience in the field of minimally invasiveand arthroscopic ops.
- Cooperation with clinics and research institutes worldwide
- Renowned private practice: the OrthoCenter is internationally known and repeatedly welcomes patients from abroad who come to Munich for treatment