Pain treatment at OrthoCenter in Munich
Pain is the constant companion and permanent burden of thousands of patients – a rather unnecessary burden. Your medical specialists in Munich will help you to find the most suitable therapy for pain relief. The experienced team at the OrthoCenter Professor Lill will make the odyssey from one doctor to the next a thing of the past. Experience effective pain therapy in Germany.
Your advantages at OrthoCenter Munich
- Orthopedic treatment focus on spinetherapy
- Wide range of conservative and operative procedures
- Gentle procedures in focus: Dr. Riedel specializes in gentle pain therapy. He was head physician in various pain clinics for over 20 years
- Joints and surgical expert: Prof. Dr. Lill specializes in the treatment of joints. He has years of experience in the field of minimally invasiveand arthroscopic ops.
- Cooperation with clinics and research institutes worldwide
- Renowned private practice: the OrthoCenter is internationally known and repeatedly welcomes patients from abroad who come to Munich for treatment
Pain therapy in Munich
Following several years of specialist training, the German medical council awarded Prof. Dr. Lill the qualification for ‘specialised pain treatment’. Further monthly training and frequent conferences with an emphasis on pain therapy ensure that you will always find the optimal treatment for pain at the OrthoCenter in Munich.
In addition to head- and backache, painful joints and nervous afflictions are frequently encountered in our civilisation. After a certain amount of time the nervous system develops a so-called ‘pain memory’.
Chronic pain is not exclusively caused by bodily afflictions and it is also necessary to consider psychological and social factors in order to make an accurate diagnosis and provide the best pain treatment. There is no need to despair when the pain medication from the local pharmacy fails to bring any relief.
Pain therapies at the OrthoCenter
Various pain therapies are available at the OrthoCenter in Munich – your specialists for the treatment of pain. Comprehensive and thorough medical check-up forms are the basis of the approach to further pain treatment. In addition to individually adjusted pain medicines (analgesics, narcotics, antidepressants, anticonvulsants – in pill or intravenous drip form) the competent medical specialists at the OrthoCenter in Munich offer various gentle but effective pain treatments such as neural therapy, acupuncture, electro acupuncture, moxa therapy, cupping and Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) to ensure that adverse reactions are avoided.
Your successful pain therapy in Munich is complemented by physiotherapy, relaxation exercises, massage therapies and instructions for individual exercises (stretching and strengthening exercises) and effective movement therapies from the Far East such as yoga and tai chi.
Make the first step towards a pain-free life by contacting the pain relief specialists at the OrthoCenter in Munich right way.