PD Dr. med. habil. Ralf D. Rothörl
for spine surgery
PD Dr. med. habil. Ralf D. Rothörl has many years of experience as a neurosurgeon in the area of spinal surgery. Earlier on in his professional career, he specialised in the surgical treatment of spinal diseases and is an expert in minimally invasive, functional and reconstructive surgery on the spine.
- PD Dr. med. habil. Rothörl, neurosurgeon in the OrthoCenter Professor Lill München
- Specialist in minimally invasive, functional and reconstructive surgery on the spine
- Member of AO Spine
- Member of the ‘Landesverband niedergelassener Neurochirurgen Bayern’ (‘State Association of Established Neurosurgeons, Bayern’)
- Member of the ‘Berufsverband der Deutschen Neurochirurgen’ (BDNC) (‘Professional Association of German Neurosurgeons’)
- Collaboration with clinics and research institutes
Focus of Dr. med. habil. Rothörl
- Microsurgical spinal surgery
- Dynamic stabilisation
- Infiltration therapy
- Regenerative medicine
- Conservative spinal column treatments
PD Dr. med. habil. Rothörl is a member of the following associations and organisations. For more information, click on the name of organization.